Established olive oil producer situated in Paarl has a vacancy for a Farm Manager. The Manager will work under and report to the Owner on a weekly basis and will be responsible for the day-to-day running and management of the 400ha farm.
Duties will include:
• Orchard management.
• Staff management & supervision.
• Fertilizer & pesticide application.
• Irrigation management & scheduling.
• Maintenance of the farm, buildings & equipment.
• Record keeping.
• Relevant farm and commercial orchard crop management experience.
• Ability to work independently & take responsibility for the farm.
• Able to communicate in both English & Afrikaans.
• A tertiary qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
Salary is negotiable between R20,000 to R25,000pm depending on experience. 3 Bedroom house with lights & water provided on the farm.
To be considered for this position please contactJody Rawlins or email a completed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are encouraged to complete our Registration Document if you are not currently registered.