This position has now been filled, don't miss out on the next one. Send us your CV and we will let you know when a suitable job becomes available.
An exciting international opportunity has arisen with an established landscaping firm. Based on Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, the company operations include a wide variety of soft landscaping installation and maintenance projects for private clients, corporates and resort properties.
Reporting to the Landscape Maintenance Manager, the Landscape Supervisor will assist on job sites, carrying out landscape assignments (preparation, installation, irrigation, maintenance, pest control etc.), and supervising the work crews (around 50 people).
A large part of the role will be organizational planning and project management. The incumbent will be required to assess estimates and costs as well as carry out invoicing.
The position calls for an energetic candidate who is able to pay attention to detail, troubleshoot and solve problems on site as well as meeting the following requirements:
- A tertiary qualification in horticulture/ landscaping (required for work permit);
- At least 3 years of hands-on soft landscaping experience (installations and maintenance);
- Proven project management ability;
- Proficiency in the operation of machinery such as telehandlers, backhoes and bobcats is a huge bonus;
- Strong staff management and team work capability;
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English;
- A passion for the outdoors and working hands-on;
- Computer literate and able to use various software packages;
- Valid passport and no criminal record (police clearance will be required).
The average work week will require 44 hours and two weeks of annual leave is offered.